In addition to the sale on Steam and the Epic Games Store, the PlayStation Store also holds a promotion with games at low prices.
What to take
Discounts waited for the updated Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, which in the PS Store is given for 1 319 UAH (-34%). The storyline campaign of the game remained at the level of the previous parts, but the multiplayer part was pulled up. Call of Duty has become closer to tactical shooters with realistic weapon behavior, great sound and large maps.
The new Death Stranding also received a discount.which you can now pick up for 1 499 UAH (-21%). The game turned out to be an amateur, but critics say that this is one of the most unusual games of 2019. Some see the Delivery Club simulator in Kojima’s creation, while others, on the contrary, liked being a courier in the post-apocalyptic world.
Also don't skip the Resident Evil 2 remakefor 649 UAH (-63%). Last week, Capcom announced the updated Resident Evil 3, which will be released in April 2020. So you have the opportunity to familiarize yourself with the previous game in the series in order to better understand the essence of what is happening in the future.
Also worth taking:
- Borderlands 3 - 1 199 UAH (-40%)
- The Outer Worlds - 1 349 UAH (-25%)
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - 1 299 UAH (-35%)
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order - 1 499 UAH (-31%)
- Battlefield V - second year edition - 949 UAH (-52%)
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 - 499 UAH (-37%)
The promotion will be held from December 20, 2019 to January 6, 2020.</ p>
- Netflix's first estimates of The Witcher Series: Gaddy for fans of the universe
- Epic Games Store launches winter sale with 12 games and big discounts
- First Half-Life: Alyx gameplay with tests on different VR devices and press impressions