More and more news about the upcoming new Redmi Note 8, which will be announced very soon. Manufacturer already
Will Redmi Note 8 support NFC?
Redmi Note 8 Camera
Redmi developed this time.proprietary 64-megapixel camera sensor based on Samsung GW1 CMOS. Therefore, when the new Redmi Note 8 is released, it will be the first in the industry with a camera of this resolution. Today, the company also released a new promo that reveals interesting information about the phone’s camera.
The manufacturer emphasizes that the Redmi Note series8 has luxurious image quality and ultra-clean hair-level image quality. As we can see, even after 25x scaling, the details are very clearly visible. As already mentioned, this will be the first smartphone with a 64-megapixel camera in the world. It has a resolution of up to 9248 x 6936 pixels and supports Remosaic photos.
This ultra-high resolution is almost 2 timesexceeds 8K resolution and 17 times exceeds 2K resolution. And the 64MP photosensitive area reaches 1 / 1.7 inches, which is 34% higher than the 48MP CMOS. This camera also combines with a four-in-one mode with a resolution of 1.6 microns. So night shooting is more outstanding here.
As for the toppings, Redmi Note 8 isthe first representative equipped with a MediaTek Helio G90T chip. The chip uses the dual-core Cortex A76 architecture, the Mali-G76 GPU, and the GPU frequency reaches 800 MHz.
Lou Weibing, Xiaomi Group Vice President andRedmi's general manager, emphasized that in addition to high performance, the MediaTek G90 series also offers exclusive gaming features such as chip-level delay optimization, millisecond touch and “Hollywood” image quality.
Lou Weibing, vice president and general manager of the Redmi brand, gave a brief summary of what to expect from the 64MP sensor a bit later. According to him:
- The ultra-high 64MP pixels have a resolution of 9248 × 6936. This means that its optical information is 34% better than the 48MP sensor.
- This sensor can avoid a large image format to create more space. Even if the image is divided into six, the resolution of each of them exceeds 4K.
- The 64MP ultra small pixel sensor does not require a telephoto lens. It can directly get the almost perfect optical zoom effect.
- It has synthesized pixels of 1.6 microns in size. Thus, it can freely switch between ultra-high and ultra-high pixels.
- The 64MP sensor is based on 1.7-inch photosensitive components. It remains the largest mobile phone camera sensor on the market.
So, on August 29, we are waiting for the release of at least two new smartphones Redmi Note 8 and Redmi Note 8 Pro. These new products are definitely worth looking forward to.