Popular designer Ben Geskin continues to share the renders of new smartphones. This time he
The device in the image has a flat display with“Chin” and a hole in the left corner for a selfie camera, like the flagship Xiaomi Mi 10 and Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro. On the back of the concept you can see the main camera with four modules and a flash. By the way, the design of the sensors resembles that of the Huawei Mate 20 Pro, which was released back in 2018.
Redmi Note 9 Pro - Concept pic.twitter.com/3hxtLXsXJW
- Ben Geskin (@BenGeskin) March 2, 2020
What is known
Recall details about Redmi Note 9 are wrongmany. The device should debut in India next week. He is credited with the Qualcomm Snapdragon processor of the 600th or 700th series, as well as the MIUI 11 shell with the Android 10 operating system on board. The novelty should cost less than 200 US dollars.
Do you know that
The most popular Xiaomi products on Aliexpress are:
- 19-in-1 electric screwdriver for easy handling with small parts
- $ 13 10-inch monochrome Xiaomi Mijia Blackboard graphics tablet
- Head-up display for car displaying on windshield
- control center smart home Xiaomi
- AirPods Killer - Xiaomi AirDots