Bethesda entered 2020 with another pack of add-ons for The Elder Scrolls Online.
What is known
Following will be the "Greymour", in which playerswill be sent to Western Skyrim. According to the plot, the provinces are threatened by dark creatures led by a powerful vampire. Players will have to save the Nords from adversity and figure out who is behind the atrocities.
In the Greymour expansion, players will receive:
- New Region - West Skyrim;
- A new system of relics;
- Test for 12 players Aegis Keen;
- Event Dark Storms;
- New mini dungeons, open dungeons and separate tasks.
- Improvements and changes, including the processing of the branch of abilities "Vampire" (for all players)
The essence of the new relic system is to search for lost artifacts in Tamriel. Players have to first find out the whereabouts of ancient relics, and then dig them out through a series of mini-games.
When to expect
Greymour will be released May 18 on PC (Windows) and Mac, andJune 2 will get to the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Developers also plan to release a version for Google Stadia, but the release date is unknown. Bethesda also promised two more add-ons with dungeons and a plot that will be released in the third and fourth quarter of 2020.
In addition, in 2020, TES: Online will get official Russian-language localization. ZeniMax Online Studios took up the transfer, and after the release, players will be able to continue the adventure without changing the server.
For gamers who want to know more:
- CD Projekt: Cyberpunk 2077 multiplayer will be released no earlier than 2022 and will be a separate game
- Media: Horizon Zero Dawn will be released on PC on Steam in 2020
- Turn on Hachiko: CD Projekt has postponed the release date of Cyberpunk 2077