Chinese smartphone maker OPPO has announced its rival Redmi Note 8.
What is known
called OPPO A9 (2020) and is the successorlast year's OPPO A9. The smartphone is equipped with a 6.5-inch HD + teardrop-shaped screen. The display occupies 89% of the front panel area of the device. Under the hood of the novelty, they installed an eight-core Snapdragon 665 processor paired with 4/8 GB of RAM. The internal drive in the device is 128 GB type UFS 2.1. It can be expanded with a microSD card. There is also a separate slot for two SIMs.
On the back of the OPPO A9 (2020) installedmain camera with four modules. 48MP main sensor with f / 1.8. It is complemented by an 8 MP wide-angle lens with f / 2.25 and a coverage angle of 119 °, as well as two 2 MP cameras with f / 2.4. The front camera in the smartphone is 16-megapixel. For the autonomy of the device, a 5000 mAh battery with a microUSB port is responsible.
Of the interesting new items there are stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos technology. OPPO A9 (2020) runs on Android 9 Pie with Color OS 6.0.1 shell.
Price and when to wait
The price tag and the date of the start of sales of OPPO A9 (2020), the manufacturer has not yet disclosed. It can be assumed that the device will cost less than $ 250.
Recall, the company OPPO is currently preparing a new flagship smartphone Reno, which will receive a screen with a frame refresh rate of 90 Hz.
More from the site
- Nokia X71: Leaky Display, Snapdragon 660 Processor, Triple Camera and $ 388 Price Tag
- Vivo X27 Pro: another smartphone company with a triple main and retractable front camera
- Lenovo Z6 Pro with Snapdragon 855 chip, four-module main camera and $ 572 price tag debuted in Europe
- Vivo U3: 6.53-inch FHD + IPS display, Snapdragon 675 processor, triple camera and 5000 mAh battery
- Redmi Note 9S: a global version of Redmi Note 9 Pro with a “leaky” screen, a Snapdragon 720G chip, a 64 MP quad-camera and a price tag of $ 250
- Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4s: a smartphone with a 5-inch HD-screen, protected by MIL-STD 810G, IP68 and a price tag of 300 euros
- Lenovo K10 Plus: triple camera, Snapdragon 632 processor, 4000 mAh battery and $ 155 price tag
- OPPO A31 review: a budget Android smartphone with a modern design and a triple camera