Recently, the list of Samsung devices that will receive Android 10 has leaked to the network. Now there is information that the company
What is known
According to Galaxyclub, the developersSamsung began testing the new OS on last year's flagship Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 +. The firmware passes with assembly numbers G960FXXU7DSI3 and G965FXXU7DSI3. This is still the first stage of testing, so the release in the near future is not worth the wait. Most likely, Android 10 for these smartphones will be released after they update the current flagships: Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S10 +, Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+.
What to expect
Recall with the update Android 10 smartphonesSamsung will receive the One UI 2.0 interface. In addition, the new version of the software will add the updated Digital Wellbeing function, advanced user interface settings with different fonts, themes and icons, a screen recording program, a floating settings panel and much more.
For those who want to know more:
- Samsung Galaxy A70s “lit up” on Google’s website with Snapdragon 675 chip, 6 GB of RAM and Android 9 Pie on board
- Source: Samsung Galaxy S11 will receive a camera with 5x optical zoom and a main module of 108 megapixels
- Samsung Galaxy A20s: An improved version of the Galaxy A20 with a triple camera and Snapdragon 450 chip
- Smartphones Samsung Galaxy S10 along with the update received the camera features Galaxy Note 10
- No worse than iPhone 11 Pro: Samsung Galaxy Fold foldable smartphone passes drop test
- Samsung Galaxy A70, Galaxy A20 and Galaxy J7 Pro received September security update