In addition to the Galaxy M30s, Samsung today also introduced an updated version of the cheapest M-Series smartphone.
What is known
The novelty was called Galaxy M10s and severaluseful improvements. Now, instead of PLS-matrices installed Super AMOLED-screen with a diagonal of 6.4 inches with a resolution of HD +. Also, a more powerful eight-core Exynos 7884B processor was added to the new product. According to the company, it is twice as productive as the Exynos 7870 chip in the Galaxy M10. The RAM is now 3 GB, and the built-in - 32 GB. There is also a separate slot for a microSD card and two SIM.
Galaxy M10s got a more energy-intensive batteryat 4000 mAh with support for fast 15-watt charging. The main camera in the smartphone is dual 13MP + 5MP. The first sensor is the main one, the second is an additional wide-angle lens with an angle of coverage of 120 degrees. The front camera is 8 megapixel. The fingerprint scanner is mounted on the back side. The device runs on Android 9 Pie with One UI.
Price and when to wait
The smartphone will go on sale September 29 in India with a price tag of $ 130.
For those who want to know more:
- When Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy S10 smartphones get Android 10 OS
- Source: Samsung Galaxy A70s will receive a 5000 mAh battery and a price tag in the region of $ 460
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 received the September update: what's new and when to wait for firmware
- In Hong Kong, resellers sell Samsung Galaxy Fold 2.5 times the official price
- Samsung is working on a premium “clamshell” W2020: the novelty will receive a triple camera and 512 GB of ROM
- Samsung will abandon the Galaxy Note and S series and will release one flagship line - Galaxy One
- Samsung Galaxy A70s on the way: the smartphone was noticed on an advertising poster along with the Galaxy A30s and Galaxy A50s