Samsung today introduced in India its new budget smartphone Galaxy M30s.
What is known
The main feature of the Galaxy M30s was its6000 mAh energy-intensive battery. It supports 15W fast charging via USB Type-C port. Also, the device boasts a camera for three modules. The first is the main 48 MP, the second is a 8 MP wide-angle lens, and the third is a 5 MP depth sensor. The camera supports Super Slow-mo, Super Steady, Hyperlapse and 4K shooting. The front of the device is 16-megapixel.
The fingerprint scanner in the Galaxy M30s does notsubscreen, but classic. It was placed on the back side. The smartphone runs on Android 9 Pie OS with the proprietary shell One UI 1.5. There is no information about the NFC module.
Price and when to wait
Sales of the Samsung Galaxy M30s will start on September 29 in India with a price tag of $ 196. Three body colors will be available: pal Black, Pearl White and Sapphire Blue. When the novelty reaches us is unknown.
For those who want to know more:
- When Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy S10 smartphones get Android 10 OS
- Source: Samsung Galaxy A70s will receive a 5000 mAh battery and a price tag in the region of $ 460
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 received the September update: what's new and when to wait for firmware
- In Hong Kong, resellers sell Samsung Galaxy Fold 2.5 times the official price
- Samsung is working on a premium “clamshell” W2020: the novelty will receive a triple camera and 512 GB of ROM
- Samsung will abandon the Galaxy Note and S series and will release one flagship line - Galaxy One
- Samsung Galaxy A70s on the way: the smartphone was noticed on an advertising poster along with the Galaxy A30s and Galaxy A50s