Samsung went on the offensive and lured Huawei customers, offering good discounts for the exchange of old
What does it mean?
In its store in Singapore manufactureroffers to exchange an old smartphone for a new Trade-in program. That is, you bring an old gadget, hand it over and get a brand new Galaxy S10, but with a significant discount.
The list has models from different manufacturers, butPerhaps the most relevant now is the exchange of a Huawei smartphone. Because of the US sanctions, the company may remain without Android, Google services, and even its own processors, because its future is very vague.
The Trade-in program includes the following models: Huawei P20, Huawei P20 Pro, Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro and Huawei Nova 3i. Having handed over them, the user will receive a discount on the Galaxy S10 from $ 300 to $ 755 (for the Mate 20 Pro). But the real champion is the Apple iPhone X, for which they give $ 845.
Do you know what?
- Huawei's best selling smartphone on Aliexpress - Honor 8X
- Collectors are in demand restored Galaxy Ace, which can be bought for less than $ 30
- Samsung's Best Selling Samsung Accessory - Waterproof Case for Galaxy S8
- The original Samsung Level U Blutooth headset can be purchased for only $ 49
- Baseus has already started selling 30-watt fast charging with Quick Charge 4.0 (and it has two USB ports)