Finally, the Korean manufacturer has officially unveiled the most anticipated new products in recent months. "Note 10"
Both models received the digital pen S-Pen,possessing high sensitivity to pressing force. The stylus also received a special sensor, which makes it possible to recognize air actions with the pen. That is, you can control the smartphone with a stylus, like a magic wand - without touching it, just making waves and passes.
Both smartphones, according to the manufacturer, will be available on August 23, but now you can pre-order. At the start of sales, the following price tags will apply:
- Note 10, equipped with 8 gigabytes of RAM and a 256 gigabyte drive - $ 950;
- Note 10+, equipped with 12 gigabytes of RAM and a 256 gigabyte drive - $ 1,100;
- Note 10+, equipped with 12 gigabytes of RAM and a 512 gigabyte drive - $ 1300;
- Note 10 with 5G support will be available soon in the US for $ 1,050.
Smartphone versions for the US market will be equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset, while in other countries smartphones will work with Exynos 9825 chipset.
The front camera for both models will receive a sensor10 megapixels, wide-angle optics, and auto focus. The younger version will receive three modules of the main camera, the older - additionally the 4th camera. The full configuration is as follows:
- 12 megapixels with optics of 77 degrees, optical stabilization, auto focus;
- 16 megapixels with optics 123 degrees;
- 12 megapixels with optics of 45 degrees, support for optical stabilization;
- VGA DepthVision for creating three-dimensional models with the function of sending to a printer and animating 3D models.
In this case, the bokeh effect is supported even whenfilming, which is an innovation for smartphones, as other brands support the effect only in photographs. A fingerprint scanner integrated into the screen, the fifth version of Bluetooth, the NFC module, high-speed wireless charging, support for reverse charging are integrated into the screen of smartphones. The top ten has a 3500 mAh battery, the ten plus has 4300 mAh, both models received USB-C, powerful stereo speakers and a missing mini-jack. The SD card receiver received only Note 10+, and only the older version is charged from a 45-watt charge.</ p>