The Armed Forces of Ukraine will soon receive an unmanned aerial vehicle SHARK, which is not known
What is known
Volunteer Sergiy Prytula announced this. According to him, now the Armed Forces need different drones. The charity fund bought two new drones with specific functionality.
The first one is called SHARK.It is an unmanned aerial vehicle with a fixed wing and a single propeller, which is located at the rear. As you can see in the photo, the drone is launched using a special launcher.
Sergey Prytula wrote that the novelty has"good specifications". That's all we know about the drone. If the drone performs well, the charity will buy more drones. You can help the foundation financially here.
And yes, information about the second purchased UAV will appear later.
For those who want to know more:
- A beautiful video has been published of how the M777, HIMARS and Javelin destroy Russian tanks, ammunition depots and military bases
- In July, Canada will send LAV II ACSV armored vehicles with 7.62-mm machine guns to Ukraine
- US senators call for long-range missiles for HIMARS to be sent to Ukraine
- The Ukrainian “Army of Drones” sent the first drones DJI Mavic and DJI Phantom to the front
- The Ukrainian military themselves created a kamikaze drone, without waiting for the delivery of the MQ-1C Gray Eagle