On the YouTube channel, Thebox named the modern phone models that can be purchased instead of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro. By
The main plus of buying listed belowdevices, according to the expert, - the opportunity to buy them right now. At the same time, Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro will not reach the shelves of Russia so soon. In addition, the cost of the named analogs is even lower than that of Xiaomi.
- Oppo Reno 4Z... Equipped with a 6.57-inch high-quality display withrefresh rate up to 120 Hz, 8GB RAM, built-in 128 GB. There are also four main camera modules and two front ones. The battery capacity is 4000 mAh, there is an 18-watt fast charging. And NFC is also supported. The device was released in the fall of 2020, but it still remains relevant. It should also be noted that you will definitely not have problems with screen brightness and viewing angles. Although the processor is not as powerful as in the Redmi Note 11 Pro, it doesn't feel like it during use. Supports 4K shooting.
- OnePlus Nord CE... Display - 6.43 inches, maximum frequencyrefresh - 90 Hz. The amount of RAM and storage, depending on the configuration option, is 6/8/12 GB and 128/256 GB. The battery here has a capacity of 4500 mAh, there is a quick charge of 30 W (up to 65 percent is charged in 35 minutes, up to 100 - in 1 hour 5 minutes). As in the previous case, there is an NFC module. There is also support for 5G networks. The processor here has a significant plus - games and applications are better optimized for it. In terms of the camera, the presenter noted a good ultra-wide-angle lens and the ability to shoot in 4K. Slim body and support for two SIM-cards round out the list of advantages of the device.
- Realme 7 5G... It is considered the main competitor of Xiaomi.It boasts an excellent cost / performance ratio. For example, this is an excellent display (6.5 inches, 120 Hz), good cameras. The amount of memory is 6 GB (RAM) and 128 GB (storage). There is NFC, as well as a large 5000 mAh battery and 30W fast charging. The 48 MP main camera produces fairly high-quality images.
- Realme 8 Pro... Almost the cheapest smartphone with108 megapixel main camera. A 6.4-inch AMOLED display is installed here, RAM - 6 or 8 GB, storage - 128 GB. You also get a 4500 mAh battery and 50 W fast charging (in 21 minutes it can charge from 0 to 50 percent). True, there is no 5G here, but this is not so important at the present time. The processor copes well with applications and games, and also processes photos better (that is, the pictures are clearer, more detailed).
- Mi 11 Lite... It also boasts a fast AMOLED screen(true, the refresh rate is only 90 Hz), and a stereo speaker, and a stylish design. You will also have access to RAM with a capacity of 6 or 8 GB, a drive of 64 or 128 GB, an NFC module. The battery here is 4250 mAh, there is a 33-watt fast charging. The model copes well with launching applications, games and processing photos. The only drawback of the device is the lack of a headset port.
- Motorola Moto G60... Case thickness - almost 1 cm, device weight -225 g. The processor here is the same as that of the Mi 11 Lite, and it is enough to run both games and simple applications. There is a 6.8-inch screen with a frequency of 120 Hz, 6 GB of RAM and a 128 GB drive, a 108 MP main camera module, NFC support. At the same time, the battery is really powerful - with a capacity of 6000 mAh.
- Poco X3 PRO... It can easily be called a gaming budget employee.The display here is 6.67-inch, with a refresh rate of up to 120 Hz and increased sensor sensitivity. The smartphone has a very powerful processor - Qualcomm Snapdragon 860. The amount of RAM is 6/8 GB, and the storage is 128/256 GB. You can also worry about charging for a long time thanks to the 5160 mAh battery.
- Redmi 9 Pro 5G... There is a Snapdragon 750G processor that works great in games and applications. In addition, it has a 108 MP main camera module.
- Redmi Note 10 Pro... An excellent alternative to the new Xiaomi Redmi modelNote 11 Pro. In terms of "stuffing" here - about the same as in the new version. There is a 6.67-inch AMOLED screen with a frequency of 120 Hz, a 108 MP main camera module. Also, the battery capacity is 5020 mA * h, and the memory capacity is 6/8 GB (operational), 64/128 GB (built-in). There is NFC support.
- Poco X3 GT... Smartphone display diagonal - 6.6 inches,refresh rate - 120 Hz. The battery is pretty decent - at 5000 mAh, there is fast charging up to 67 W. In addition, the amount of memory here is 8 GB (RAM) and 128/256 GB (storage). A powerful processor here allows you to run the most "heavy" games and applications.
Source: Thebox - about technology and gadgets