In late September, Xiaomi announced the ultra-budget smartphone Redmi 8A, and now the manufacturer has announced
When to expect
The head of the Indian division of the company, Manu Kumar Jain, posted a post on Twitter, according to which the new product will be presented next week - October 9.
Mi fans! Just when you thought the #Diwali action has reached a peak, here’s #BatteryCameraAction!
Battery champion with 4⃣ / _ _ arriving on 9th Oct.
It’s time to do moooooooore!
RT if you know what’s coming. # Xiaomi pic.twitter.com/71LxSA4iyk
- #MiFan Manu Kumar Jain (@manukumarjain) October 3, 2019
What is known
According to leaks, Redmi 8 will get plastica case with red and black colors, a fingerprint scanner on the back and a dual camera of 12 megapixels + 2 megapixels. The smartphone will also be equipped with a processor with a clock frequency of 2.0 GHz, a 4000-4500 mAh battery and a 6.21-inch display with HD + resolution. The novelty is credited with a price tag of less than 140 US dollars.
Do you know that
The most popular Xiaomi products on Aliexpress are:
- 19-in-1 electric screwdriver for easy handling with small parts
- magnetic pad for the very screwdriver
- automatic soap dispenser with frother
- control center smart home Xiaomi
- AirPods Killer - Xiaomi AirDots