On August 7, Russia attacked military facilities in the Vinnitsa region. As it turned out, there were
What is known
The command noted that the main carrierhypersonic missiles "Dagger" is the MiG-31 fighter, but they can also be used by the Tu-22M3 and Tu-160 bombers. "Kinzhal" is the most modern type of missiles in service with the Russian army.
Unfortunately, the Ukrainian air defense systemdefense so far cannot effectively counteract such missiles. "Dagger" can reach speeds of up to 12,000 km / h, and the mass of the warhead is 500 kg.
The only good news in this situation is that Russia does not havea large number of missiles of this type. Since February 24, 2022, only a few combat uses of the Kh-47M Kinzhal have been recorded. The Russian army tries to use missiles exclusively for the destruction of extremely important targets.
Source: Command of the Air Force of the Armed Forces of Ukraine
For those who want to know more:
- APU will receive Ukrainian drones ACS-3, SKIF and UJ-22 Airborne
- A spectacular video of the launch of 24 missiles from four HIMARS multiple rocket launchers for $3,600,000 has been published
- Russian soldiers were so actively hiding from HIMARS that they accidentally blew up their own train with ammunition and equipment
- Armed Forces of Ukraine destroyed a rare UR-77 "Meteorite" mine-clearing rocket launcher, known as the "Serpent Gorynych"
- Ukrainian intelligence will receive 78 DJI Matrice 300 RTK drones worth ₴56 160,000 – 30 drones already in Ukraine