TunnelBear gives Ukrainians 100 GB of free VPN traffic. The company announced this on its official Twitter page.
We’ve temporarily removed our Ukraine servers in order to ensure our users remain safe.
Anyone connecting from Ukraine will now receive 100GB of data when using TunnelBear however, and can still connect to other tunnels in order to remain protected.
Slava Ukraine. pic.twitter.com/TsDP5bHGHs
— TunnelBear (@theTunnelBear) March 2, 2022
In case you didn't know, the TunnelBear app is available for Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android. In addition, the service is also available as an extension for Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox browsers.
For those who want to know more:
- Elon Musk supported Ukraine and announced the launch of Starlink satellite Internet
- Kyivstar, Vodafone Ukraine and lifecell blocked access to subscribers in Russia and Belarus
- Ukraine asks Mark Zuckerberg to block Facebook and Instagram in Russia
- PrivatBank clients can transfer money to help the Armed Forces of Ukraine from the "Bonus+" account
- Durov promises not to block Telegram in Ukraine
- Cyber police created a chat bot and Telegram channel to block disinformation
- Monobank has created a page through which you can quickly send money to the Ukrainian Army
- Thank you, Elon Musk: Ukraine received the first batch of StarLink satellite Internet stations
- Ajax Systems launched an application that notifies Ukrainians about air raid alerts
- No iPhone, iPad, MacBook and AirPods: Apple stops supplying equipment to Russia
- Anonymous hackers hacked Roscosmos satellite control center
- Megogo has opened free access for Ukrainians to films, cartoons and audiobooks
- Yakaboo opens free access to books in a mobile application