If you use Apple Pay on a jailbroken iPhone daily, customize the payment interface. Recently
With AirPay, you can customize the Apple Pay interface by choosing the desired color and mode (light or dark).
Released AirPay- Apple Pay reimagined available on Twickd repo. Get it now for only $ 0.99 https://t.co/EXZqUpaL9w pic.twitter.com/KLbvgJf8bQ
- iOSthemem0d (@ iOSthemem0d) March 21, 2020
After installing the AirPay tweak, the section of the same name appears in the iPhone settings in which you can:
- Turn on or off the tweak.
- Choose light or dark mode.
- Configure AirPay interface:
- choose a background color
- Choose frame color,
- Choose the color of the text.
Use the Respring button in the upper right corner of the settings panel to save the changes.
AirPay supports “jailbroken” devices with iOS 12–13. Tweak is available in the Twickd repository for $ 0.99.