New jailbreak tweak
on an iPhone screen with an unlock pattern like
on smartphones with android. Tweak
You will find it in the special section in Settings.
- Enable and disable LockDroid.
- Customize the pattern that is used as a password.
- Customize the size of the panel with a pattern.
- Select the theme of the LockDroid interface.
- Select the color of the interface elements.
- Configure different localization.
- Reset to default settings.
adjust even the size of the panel with a pattern: 3 × 3, 4 × 4 or 5 × 5. More points on
the more difficult it is to guess your password.
To use this tweak, a password must be configured on your device. If a
Password is disabled, LockDroid will not protect your device.
most users use Face ID or Touch ID to unlock
devices, but from time to time you still have to enter a password. So why
would not do this by drawing a password?
If you want to
Install LockDroid Tweak on your device, you can download it for free from the Julio Verne beta repository in Cydia. It is supported by all
devices with iOS 7-11.