US President Joe Biden has officially announced that Washington will increase its presence in Europe amid the threat from
What is known
Biden announced at a summit in Spain that the United States, along with its allies, will try to ensure that the North Atlantic Alliance can deal with threats on land, at sea and in the air.
The United States will send two destroyersNaval forces in Spain, where four ships already reside. Germany and Italy will receive air defense systems, and two more squadrons of F-35 fighters will be deployed in the UK.
Washington plans to keep on rotationthe basis of a brigade of 3,000 troops on the territory of Romania and an increase in the number of soldiers in Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia. In addition, the permanent headquarters of the 5th Army Corps will be deployed in Poland.
For those who want to know more:
- The Russians showed what was left of the Serna boat after being hit by Bayraktar TB2
- Ukrainian sappers will receive a batch of TALON robots for demining territories
- Lithuania bought six modern EOS C VTOL drones for Ukraine and named them "Magila" - they will help send the occupiers to the grave
- The Russian occupier stole the TV, fixed it on the tank and went on the offensive
- The Armed Forces of Ukraine showed the work of the French CAESAR self-propelled guns and explained in detail how to use them
- Hundreds of Switchblade and Phoenix Ghost kamikaze drones, M777 howitzers, Mi-17 helicopters and HIMARS MLRS – details of US military aid for $1,000,000,000 have been revealed
- The Ukrainian army began to use the unique BMP-1TS and BTR-4MV1 in battles
- Ukrainian military for the first time showed the Burevіy MLRS on the Tatra chassis
- Ukrainian artillery destroyed the Russian warehouse with ammunition and "Grads" (video)
- Ukrainian military demonstrated on video how Brimstone missiles destroy Russian equipment
- A 15-year-old Ukrainian with the help of a DJI quadrocopter helped destroy a convoy of Russian equipment
- The Russians passed off the inaccuracy of the TOS "Solntsepyok" system for successful shots - the drone operator did not immediately understand where the missiles fell
- The Ukrainian military showed a "homemade" MLRS mounted on the chassis of an ordinary car