The insider did not deceive, and on June 25, the summer sale of the game, as well as the competition, started on Steam.
What is known
The promotion will last until July 9, and during this timestore users can buy games and add-ons at a lower price. Among the projects that cut the price tag were Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey, TES: Online, Wolfenstein games, and TES V: Skyrim.
Valve also launched a competition amongSteam users. By making purchases or completing tasks in these games, gamers will get points for their team. Winners of the race will automatically take part in the draw of games that will distribute from the list of desired users. According to Valve, the games that are in the first place in the wishlist will most likely be presented to the gamer who finds himself in the list of winners.
What to take
- Moonlighter - 139 UAH (-50%)
- Dead Cells - 220 UAH (-33%)
- Devil May Cry 5 - 989 UAH (-34%)
- Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey - 422 UAH (-50%)
- Rainbow Six Siege - 210 UAH (-50%)
- PUBG - 237 UAH (-50%)
- Monster Hunter World - 799 UAH (-50%)
- Bloodstained Ritual of the Night - 413 UAH (-10%)