Krafton, which owns the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds franchise, has announced a new battle royale
What is known
PUBG:New State is a new battle royale for mobile platforms. The developers do not specify whether we are dealing with a sequel, restart or alternative version, but the game takes place in 2051.
Despite the setting of the future, the gameplay,judging by the first trailer, it remains the same. There is a large map and a hundred players who fight until only one survives. The setting of the future is given by updated vehicles, weapons and equipment. The developers also promise new realistic graphics that will push the boundaries of mobile gaming, a new map and exciting skirmishes.
Find out how true the words of the developers areyou will be able to sometime in the future. PUBG: New State will be released on Android and iOS, but there is no exact date yet. However, Google Play users can already sign up for a pre-registration and get a car look as a bonus, and registration in the App Store will open later.
For players who want to know more:
- PlayStation continues to lose exclusives: after Horizon Zero Dawn, Days Gone will be transferred to PC
- Days Gone comes to PC: system requirements and main features of the version
- Richest Fan Bethesda Allows To Create A Starfield Character With Todd Howard
The best accessories for gamers at a bargain price
- 10 best selling gaming mice with Aliexpress
- 7 best mechanical keyboards on AliExpress
- 10 Cool AliExpress Microphones for Stream
- 10 controllers for smartphones and tablets that improve the chances of survival in PUBG and its analogues
- 10 best selling TWS headphones with Aliexpress for up to $ 25