Two interesting sales started this weekend on Steam. Both end on May 21st.
What to buy
The first thing you should pay attention to is the weekend post-apocalypse. Sale especially will appeal to fans of this subject. Here are some of the most interesting suggestions:
- BioShock Infinite - 75%
- DayZ - 30%
- The Long Dark - 66%
- This War of Mine - 70%
- XCOM 2 - 75%
- Mad Max - 75%
- Fallout 4 - 50%
- Metro: Last Light Redux - 75%
- Grim Dawn - 70%
- Plague Inc: Evolved - 60%
Also now there are discounts on games studio Bohemia Interactive. In the list of games the same DayZ and Arma for every taste with discounts up to 80%.
For those who want to ask for more:
- Samsung has released a limited version of the Galaxy S10 + in honor of the Olympic Games - only 10 thousand copies
- God of War at half price: May sale started at PlayStation Store
- AliExpress discounts on Xiaomi and Meizu, drones, headphones and smart watches
- Microsoft decided not to abandon Paint and even added new features.
- Bethesda officially removed Denuvo from the Steam version of Rage 2