Yesterday, Apple introduced the new iPhone SE (2020), which is equipped with a 4.7-inch Retina LCD with Touch ID and
iPhone SE (2020) vs. iPhone 8
So, below we have presented for you the main summary of the differences between these two phones, which will help you figure out] what’s what ...
- Bionic Apple A13 chip (iPhone SE) vs Apple A11 (iPhone 8)
- Portrait Mode Support (iPhone SE only)
- Enhanced dynamic range for video at 30 frames per second, stereo audio recording (iPhone SE only)
- Next Generation Smart HDR for Photos (iPhone SE)
- Starting Price $ 400 (iPhone SE) vs. Starting Price $ 450 (iPhone 8)
- No Plus Version for iPhone SE
- No 3D Touch on iPhone SE (it only supports Haptic Touch) compared to 3D Touch support on iPhone 8
- Dual SIM support in iPhone SE (nanoSIM + eSIM) versus single SIM for iPhone 8
- Faster iPhone SE connectivity (60% faster cellular, 38% faster Wi-Fi 6)
Here are the main differences between the new iPhone SE (2020) fromiPhone 8. Otherwise, the new iPhone SE is exactly identical to the iPhone 8: it has the same battery, and Apple officially announces that both phones can play video for 13 hours; it has exactly the same dimensions, exactly the same Touch ID, exactly the same degree of protection against IP67 water, and the list goes on and on.
What disturbs us most is the new iPhone SEthat it has a slow 5W charger, which Apple includes in the package. Both the new iPhone SE and iPhone 8 support fast charging, but for both you will need to separately purchase an adapter for fast charging.
It is also worth knowing that iPhone 8 cases will fit the new iPhone SE without any problems.