New iOS 13 for mobile devices has finally been announced. The presentation took place within the framework of the World
See also - iPadOS - New Standalone Platform for Tablets
In iOS 13, developers have focused heavily oncomfort and safety. The list of new features is a clear confirmation of this. Below you can see the new features, features and additions in iOS 13.
Speed and optimization
- Face ID unlock now 30 percent faster
- The size of downloadable applications will be halved
- App upgrades 60 percent less
- Applications run twice as fast.
- You can control the function in the control point
- System Mode Dark Mode uses a darkened interface.
- Standard applications support Dark Mode out of the box.
- Third-party applications must be updated to change the appearance when Dark Mode is enabled.
- The Music app has synchronized text.
- New keyboard - you can simply print using swipe letters.
- When previewing message notifications, you can now scroll through the entire conversation.
- New feature to easily change the font size on sites
- Ability to customize parameters such as the zoom level for each website.
- Multiple font support
- Brand new gallery view
- Shared Folder Support
- Fully updated design
- QuickType panel support
- Smart Lists
- Memoji Stickers: Apple will create a set of stickers from your Memoji. They will appear along with other emoji in the emoji keyboard
- All devices on an A9 or later chip can use the Memoji editor.
- New High Key Mono effect in portrait mode
- You can adjust the intensity of the light effect.
- New image editing experience - updated built-in editor features
- Brand new filters for iOS 13 are available.
- All effects and editing features, such as rotate, now work on video. Video can be rotated.
- A new way to view photos. Remove duplicates.
- Completely rebuilt from scratch
- The Look Around feature is basically Google Street View for Apple Maps.
- Favorites section
- The ability to share ETA with friends and family
- Simplified sharing of location information in Maps
- Developers can use the new “Sign In With Apple” button, which doesn’t track you online.
- The ability to control who sees your name and image in messages
- HomeKit Secure Video analyzes and processes video on a device (camera), rather than uploading it to the cloud for analysis.
- Videos will be uploaded to iCloud, where no one will see them, not even Apple.
- In iCloud recording will be stored for up to 10 days.
- These videos will not be counted in your iCloud storage.
- Netatmo, Logitech and Eufy will be among the first to introduce compatible cameras.
- HomeKit will provide support for these security features for popular routers, automatically shutting off all your accessories.
- Siri can read you incoming messages as soon as they arrive.
- Support for native messaging and third-party applications using SiriKit.
- Sharing audio allows you to share a movie or song with a friend.
- Handoff now on HomePod
- You can stream your music, a podcast, and even a phone call by bringing the iPhone to your HomePod.
- Determine who is speaking and personalize the answers.
- The biggest update for CarPlay
- The toolbar has been redesigned to display extended content.
- New Calendar app
- The Music app has also been reworked.
- Siri on CarPlay now works with Pandora, Waze and other third-party applications
- Instead of using recordedSamples of human voice, Siri voices are now fully generated by software with neural text-to-speech, providing more natural sound interactions.
This article will be updated as new features are found in iOS 13.
Release date, download
Today, June 3, you can download iOS 13 beta1 on the iPhone using a developer account. In July, Apple will launch public software testing and it will be possible to download a public beta to your mobile device. In the autumn after the release of the new iPhone traditionally, the company will make a public release of iOS 13 firmware.
List of supported devices
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPod touch (7th generation)