SamMobile reporters found out when Samsung will release the Android 10 operating system for its
What is known
According to the source, the Korean manufacturerannounces a beta test program for the new OS for smartphones Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy S10 at the end of this month. The first test firmware will be released in October. It can be installed by users of some European countries and the United States. The release of the stable version is likely to take place in December or January.
What to expect
With Android 10 update, Samsung smartphonesget the One UI 2.0 interface. In addition, the updated Digital Wellbeing function, advanced user interface settings with different fonts, themes and icons, a screen recording program, a floating settings panel, the ability to exchange shortcuts and much more will be added to the firmware.
For those who want to know more:
- Source: Samsung Galaxy A70s will receive a 5000 mAh battery and a price tag in the region of $ 460
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 received the September update: what's new and when to wait for firmware
- In Hong Kong, resellers sell Samsung Galaxy Fold 2.5 times the official price
- Samsung is working on a premium “clamshell” W2020: the novelty will receive a triple camera and 512 GB of ROM
- Samsung will abandon the Galaxy Note and S series and will release one flagship line - Galaxy One
- Samsung Galaxy A70s on the way: the smartphone was noticed on an advertising poster along with the Galaxy A30s and Galaxy A50s
- Samsung and Xiaomi benefit from Huawei problems and boost sales in Europe
- Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 + started getting September security patch