At the beginning of February, we wrote that Xiaomi decided to launch an improved version of the POCO X3 smartphone on the market.
What is known
According to Indian insider @Gadgetsdata, POCOX3 Pro will debut in India. The novelty will be shown in the first half of March. By the way, earlier @Gadgetsdata, before the official announcement, announced the exact date of the presentation of the Realme Narzo 30 smartphones, as well as the original POCO X3.
Exclusive- Totally, Totally & Totally confirmed that -
Poco X3 Pro is launching in
India on1st / 2nd week of March.
In case you don’t know - it’s a 4G Device.
ReTweet will be Amazingpic.twitter.com/A7wKpKbVkL
- Gadgetsdata (Debayan Roy) (@Gadgetsdata) February 18, 2021
Unfortunately, there are no details about the POCO X3 Pro yetso much. It is known that the smartphone will receive 4G, Wi-Fi Dual Band, Bluetooth, NFC and a proprietary MIUI 12 shell. In addition, the new product is credited with an AMOLED display instead of IPS, four cameras, as well as the flagship Qualcomm processor of previous years. Perhaps it will be Snapdragon 855 or Snapdragon 855 +. Recall, POCO X3 NFC is powered by Snapdragon 732G chip.
Do you know that
The most popular Xiaomi products on Aliexpress are:
- 19-in-1 electric screwdriver for easy handling with small parts
- $ 13 10-inch monochrome Xiaomi Mijia Blackboard graphics tablet
- Head-up display for car displaying on windshield
- control center smart home Xiaomi
- AirPods Killer - Xiaomi AirDots