World of Warcraft has a new filter that blocks messages with offensive words. The word so far only
What is known
For years, WoW has exposed many wordscensored, but messages were sent to the chat. Now, when sending text with words from the "black list", the user will receive a notification that his message has not been delivered. True, so far there is only one such word, it refers to racial insult, but, most likely, in the future the list of prohibited statements will be expanded.
Now this only works in the World of chatWarcraft and insults will not be blocked on Battle.net Messenger and other Blizzard games. Some believe that this is due to the ability to convert text to voice chat, since many would not like to hear unpleasant words in their address. Although there are users who are unhappy with this update.
For players who want to know more:
- Blizzard to conduct two Diablo 2 Resurrected alpha tests that will determine the fate of the game
- Over a thousand World of Warcraft players will organize an unusual event for the sake of the entire community
- Rockstar is generous: all add-ons for Max Payne 3 and LA Noire have become free, only there is one but
- Seals of Accomplishment: How to Get In-Game Currency for Free in The Elder Scrolls Online and Where to Spend It
- Discord is blocking NSFW content on iOS again