After several months of rumors and leaks, Xiaomi has announced the presentation date for the POCO F3 GT smartphone.
So, the novelty will be presented in India on July 23rd. By the way, the presentation of its main competitor, OnePlus Nord 2, will take place a day earlier.
POCO…. F3 ... GT .. Nuff Said
1 Week to go. #SwitchItUp pic.twitter.com/1MWCMcqF6p
- POCO India - The God Of Madness (@IndiaPOCO) July 16, 2021
Recall that the POCO F3 GT should be renamedRedmi K40 Gaming Edition. The device is credited with the same characteristics: retractable triggers at the ends, AMOLED display with a picture refresh rate of 120 Hz, triple camera with 64 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP with backlight on the sides, JBL stereo speakers and a 5000 mAh battery with 67 W fast charging ...
The POCO F3 GT, like the OnePlus Nord 2, will be powered by a 6nm MediaTek Dimensity 1200 processor.
Do you know that
The most popular Xiaomi products on Aliexpress are:
- 19-in-1 electric screwdriver for easy handling with small parts
- $ 13 10-inch monochrome Xiaomi Mijia Blackboard graphics tablet
- POCO M3 Smartphone
- control center smart home Xiaomi
- AirPods killer - Xiaomi Air2 SE