Yesterday, the Xiaomi Poco sub-brand announced the date of the presentation of its new smartphone, and today the manufacturer confirmed
What are we talking about
A poster appeared on the Indian Flipkart site,according to which the device will receive a RealityFlow display with a refresh rate of 120 Hz. This once again confirms the rumors that the new product will only be a global version of the Redmi K30 4G smartphone.
Recall, the device will receive a “leaky” IPS6.67-inch LCD with FHD + resolution and dual selfie camera. The novelty will work on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G game processor paired with 6/8 GB of RAM. Another smartphone will be equipped with a main camera with four modules on 64 MP + 8 MP + 5 MP + 2 MP, a 4500 mAh battery with fast 25-watt charging and an NFC-module for contactless payments Google Pay.
The device should cost less than 300 US dollars.
Do you know that
The most popular Xiaomi products on Aliexpress are:
- 19-in-1 electric screwdriver for easy handling with small parts
- $ 13 10-inch monochrome Xiaomi Mijia Blackboard graphics tablet
- Head-up display for car displaying on windshield
- control center smart home Xiaomi
- AirPods Killer - Xiaomi AirDots