It seems that Xiaomi is going to join the trend for displays with an increased refresh rate
What is known
The developer from the XDA-Developers forum found inThe latest beta version of the MIUI 11 shell adjusts the screen refresh rate. There are two options to choose from: energy-saving with an update of 60 Hz and accelerated with a frequency of 120 Hz, like the Razer Phone 2 and Asus ROG Phone 2.
Having a little understanding of the code, the developer even managed to add this item to the settings of his device, which does not support such a function. How it will look is shown in the screenshots.
Unfortunately, there is no information about the smartphone itself yet. We can only assume that this is the flagship, which is likely to be presented next year.
Do you know that
The most popular Xiaomi products on Aliexpress are:
- 19-in-1 electric screwdriver for easy handling with small parts
- magnetic pad for the very screwdriver
- automatic soap dispenser with frother
- control center smart home Xiaomi
- AirPods Killer - Xiaomi AirDots