The chief editor of XDA-Developers has shared information about two new smartphones Xiaomi.
Both new products have a retractable front camera andsubscreen optical fingerprint scanner. It is also known that the developers have already started testing a special version of the MIUI firmware on these devices for the Indian market.
Unfortunately, there are no other details about smartphones, as well as the date of the announcement. Presumably, it can be Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro, Xiaomi Mi Mi 3s, Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 or Pocophone F2.
Recall, the company Xiaomi is also preparing for the announcement of the flagship smartphone Redmi.
Do you know that
The most popular Xiaomi products on Aliexpress are:
- 19-in-1 electric screwdriver for easy handling with small parts
- magnetic pad for the very screwdriver
- automatic soap dispenser with frother
- control center smart home Xiaomi
- AirPods Killer - Xiaomi AirDots