Xiaomi developers continue to slowly update smartphones to the current MIUI 12.5 shell. This time
What is known
We are talking about Xiaomi Mi 10 and Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro.The firmware for the devices was released with assembly numbers V188.8.131.52.RJBCNXM and V184.108.40.206.RJACNXM, respectively. It weighs in at just over 4GB and is based on the Android 11 operating system.
As for the changes, all have been added to the system.features of the new shell. Recall that this is an updated interface, animation, branded applications, new live wallpapers, more system nature sounds, improved privacy, as well as the MIUI + function, which allows you to open programs, read notifications, copy text and respond to messages from Windows-based computers.
When to expect
The OTA update has just started rolling out to devices in China. The global version of the firmware will be released later.
Do you know that
The most popular Xiaomi products on Aliexpress are:
- 19-in-1 electric screwdriver for easy handling with small parts
- $ 13 10-inch monochrome Xiaomi Mijia Blackboard graphics tablet
- Head-up display for car displaying on windshield
- control center smart home Xiaomi
- AirPods Killer - Xiaomi AirDots