Xiaomi company released a smartphone CC9e a month ago, which in the global market came out as Mi A3. Now it seems
What is known
Xiaomi CC9 with model number M1904F3BG spotted indatabase of the Eurasian Economic Commission (EEC). This means that the company is going to release it in the global market. Outside of China, the smartphone will most likely be called Xiaomi Mi A3 Pro.
#Xiaomi M1904F3BG spotted on EEC Certification.
This is the model number for Mi CC9 (SD710). So another Xiaomi device is heading towards Europe. pic.twitter.com/j7r8g9h6Ix
- Sudhanshu Ambhore (@ Sudhanshu1414) August 9, 2019
Recall that it has the same appearance asCC9e, but the smartphone has better specifications: a 6.39-inch FHD + AMOLED display and a Snapdragon 710 processor. Also, the novelty has an NFC-module for contactless payments Google Pay, a triple camera with a main module of 48 megapixels and a 4030 mAh battery with quick charge and a USB-C port. When exactly the presentation of the device will take place is still unknown.
Do you know that
The most popular Xiaomi products on Aliexpress are:
- 19-in-1 electric screwdriver for easy handling with small parts
- magnetic pad for the very screwdriver
- automatic soap dispenser with frother
- control center smart home Xiaomi
- AirPods Killer - Xiaomi AirDots