According to the Tizenhelp portal, Xiaomi developers rolled out a new firmware for the Mi Band 4 and Mi Band 3 smart bracelets.
The update came out with build number V188.8.131.52. It fixed minor bugs and added one very useful feature that allows you to unlock laptops on Windows. In general, the function is not new. It used to be, but it worked only through third-party applications, and now it has been built right into Mi Fit. Unfortunately, this feature is currently only available to bracelet users in India. When everyone else will receive it, it is not known.
By the way, in addition to the bracelet firmware, Xiaomi also updated the proprietary application to version 4.0.17. The developers worked on the bugs and added authorization for Apple ID.
Do you know that
The most popular Xiaomi products on Aliexpress are:
- 19-in-1 electric screwdriver for easy handling with small parts
- $ 13 10-inch monochrome Xiaomi Mijia Blackboard graphics tablet
- Head-up display for car displaying on windshield
- control center smart home Xiaomi
- AirPods Killer - Xiaomi AirDots