Xiaomi last week in India announced the Redmi Note 9 Pro and Redmi Note 9 Pro Max smartphones, and today showed
What is known
The device was named Mi Wireless Powerbank. The novelty received a metal case with a weight of 230 grams, dimensions of 14.79 × 7.06 × 1.66 cm, one USB-A port and one USB-C. The battery capacity is 10,000 mAh. The battery boasts 18-watt fast charging for input and output, a 10-watt wireless standard Qi, as well as protection against overheating and power surges.
All the power you need, without any wires!
Mi fans, introducing the 10,000mAh #MiWirelessPowerbank.
Charge wired & wireless
10W fast wireless charging
18W fast charging (USB-A)
Check it out: https://t.co/QZwA1Gm833#Xiaomi #Wireless pic.twitter.com/KI8bWMxp3s
- Manu Kumar Jain (@manukumarjain) March 16, 2020
The novelty has already gone on sale, but so far only in India. The issue price is 33 US dollars.
Do you know that
The most popular Xiaomi products on Aliexpress are:
- 19-in-1 electric screwdriver for easy handling with small parts
- $ 13 10-inch monochrome Xiaomi Mijia Blackboard graphics tablet
- Head-up display for car displaying on windshield
- control center smart home Xiaomi
- AirPods Killer - Xiaomi AirDots