The company Xiaomi decided to temporarily stop selling new models of the Mi 9, Mi 9 SE and Mi 9 Explorer Edition smartphones.
Xiaomi did not cope with the flagships, andstocks are not enough for everyone. Company President Lin Bean attributes this to a lack of experience in internal processes and management. The manufacturer is working on its mistakes, but so far it has not been solved.
Due to the shortage of “nines”, another company was connected to their production: in addition to Foxconn, now BYD is also engaged in assembling flagships.
"We apologize for the harm doneuser experience of our customers. There are simply not enough goods. This afternoon, Xiaomi made such a decision for stockpiling, ”said Xiaomi’s head of public relations department Xu Ji Qiu.
When will the sales of the Mi 9 line resume - untilunclear. But earlier, the company's founder, Lei Jun, stated that if there is a shortage of new flagships, he will personally go to the factory and assemble smartphones. It seems that the time has come - all the more, he already has a new screwdriver.
For those who want to know more:
- Xiaomi wants to abandon the cheap flagship line Mi SE
- Xiaomi smartphones rise in price
- The new features of the flagship Mi 9 will appear on other smartphones Xiaomi: who will receive them and when
- How much will Xiaomi Mi 9 cost in Ukraine
- The network has leaked the European prices Xiaomi Mi 9