You can even die if you treat teeth allergic to painkillers.

Dentist Alexander Averin explained why accidents occur after a visit to the dentist,

or even during treatment. Discuss

According to the dentist, the main reason isan immediate-type allergic reaction to a local anesthetic injected during dental treatment. The main symptom of anaphylactic shock is swelling of the skin, while in 80% of cases, respiratory failure and an asthmatic attack may develop.

And in order to get fewer appointments with the dentist, the specialist advised using fluorinated pastes when cleaning the oral cavity, as well as those designed for sensitive teeth.

“Some patients who have experienced anaphylactic shock note that another most characteristic symptom is a sharply arising fear of death,” Averin said.

News stories cannot be equated with a doctor's prescription. Before making a decision, consult a specialist.