The Chinese company ZTE has announced a new ultra-budget smartphone Blade A5 2019.
What is known
got a plastic case and widescreen18: 9 display at 5.45 inches with a resolution of 1440 × 720 pixels. The device has become one of the few smartphones on the market that runs on an eight-core Unisoc (Spreadtrum) SC9863A processor. It also has 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of ROM. There is a separate slot for two SIM and memory cards up to 256 GB.
Smartphone equipped with a 16 megapixel mainstreamcamera with aperture f / 2.0, support for HDR and panoramic photography, as well as an 8-megapixel front with f / 2.4. There is no fingerprint scanner in the device. For the autonomy of the new battery is responsible for 2600 mAh with a port microUSB, and for the work - the Android OS 9 Pie with Mi Favor shell.
Price and when to wait
ZTE Blade A5 2019 has already been released in Russia with a price tag of about $ 100. In other countries, the device should appear a little later.
If we talk about competitors, it is most likely Redmi 7. It costs a bit more expensive, but at the same time it has a better “filling”.
More from the site
- ZTE Blade A7s: 6-inch display, Helio P22 processor, 4000 mAh battery, 16 MP triple camera and $ 112 price tag
- ZTE Blade 20 Smart: a budget smartphone for $ 141 with a square camera, like the Pixel 4 and iPhone 11
- ZTE Blade 20 with a square camera, like the iPhone 11 and Pixel 4 appeared in TENAA
- Lenovo K10 Plus: triple camera, Snapdragon 632 processor, 4000 mAh battery and $ 155 price tag
- From Redmi Note 7 to Black Shark 2: ranking of the best smartphones in terms of price and performance
- ZTE told when it comes out and how much it will cost a state employee Blade V10
- Nokia 2.3: 6.2-inch display, dual camera, MediaTek Helio A22 chip, 4000 mAh battery and a price tag of 110 euros
- Huawei Y6 2019: a teardrop-shaped screen, the back "under the skin" and a price tag of 4000 UAH